...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Simplicity :)


I feel so behind on my blog posts! Here is my signature (lol) everyday look. This is my can do with a quickness, effortless, goes with anything, BUT still look put together look. Brown smokey eye, fav blush and pink lips (and don't forget the hoop earrings!!). What do you think? Would you wear this?  :)


Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC37)
MAC Blot Powder
MAC Style Blush

Eyes
Naked 2 Palette
(YDK - Lid, Busted - Crease and Under Eye, Tease - Blend, Foxy - Browbone)
BH Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips
L'Oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick
NARS Angelika Lipgloss

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i would :)
    how do you get your eyebrows so on point girl ? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I color them on! lol I really dont have much eyebrows naturally (well they arent very thick) so I shape them then color them in/draw them on. I use an eye shadow instead of a pencil - works better for me :)

      Delete