...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Date Night! with Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box



Hello Monday!! Here is a quick look I did for a date night to the movies. I just recently bought the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box and couldn't wait to use it! So, what better time then going on a date with my love? I didnt have a lot of time to get ready so I put this look together pretty quickly, but still tried to make it fun and date-worthy! lol (OH! And I wore my new earrings that I love!! Got them on clearance for $2!!)





Eyes
Urban Decay Shadow Box
Honey (on lid)
Underground and Shag (Blended through crease)
Ransom (lower lash line)
Maybelline Felt Tip Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Cheeks
Lorac Tanalizer (Contour under cheek bones)
MAC Margin Blush

Lips
NYX Indian Pink Lipstick

**Also, I didnt wear my usual MAC Studio Fix Foundation. I tried the Maybelline Fit Me and I liked it. The coverage was good - more of a medium coverage and a satin finish  But, it made my face look shiny in the pictures and I felt like no matter how much powder I dusted on I still kept getting shiny. I don't classify my skin as oily, more combination, so I usually dont have this problem with non-matte foundations.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment