...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Loving Grandma! (OCC Lip Tar)


After all the positive feedback I got on my past posts using OCC Lip Tars, I had to order more!! I recently got Grandma, Traffic and Stalker. Pretty soon I think I might just end up with every color because I am so in-love with them. I love wearing lipstick and glosses but I am so bad about re-applying when they wear off. These last forever! I can put it on and run errands or go out for the night and the color lasts for hours! They are my HG lip product! Here I am wearing OCC Lip Tar in Grandma. This is my go-to lip color. I pair it with a quick neutral look and I'm out the door in 5 min, but feel completely put together!





If you haven't already, I hope you try them and love them as well!!!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment