...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Favs and New Fun Stuff!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to share some of my favorite lip products and a new buy!

OCC Lip Tars are an obsession of mine!! I love them in every way! LOL I have a goal to eventually get every single color. They are absolute perfection - not sticky, not drying, SUPER pigmented and long lasting!!!! Plus, they were made to be mixed together to make your own shades. :)

Left to Right: Kava Kava, Hush, Narcissus, Tollop, Anime, Beta, Stalker, Grandma, Hoochie and Traffic

Another favorite lip product of mine is the Revlon Colorburst lipglosses. They come in some beautiful colors - shimmery and bold. I love these because they go on smooth and aren't sticky. They are great for layering over your lipstick or wearing alone. Colors like Sizzle and Fire are so pigmented you can wear them alone and get an opaque color payoff.


Left to Right: Sizzle, Fire, Rosepearl, Sunset Peach, Gold Dust, Crystal Lilac and Bellini (I also used to have Papaya which is a beautiful orangey-coral, but I lost it and now I can't find it at any store...sadface!)

I recently saw Jomakemeblush post these glitter stacks from Hobby Lobby on Instagram and how they are great MAC dupes. Soo, you know I had to get them too! And, omg! They are so pretty!!! For all these stacks I paid around $14. Can't beat it. I cannot wait to use them! Do any of you have these too?



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I recently came up on those glitter stacks as well but I found out about them from @tymetheinfamous! I got them from hobby lobby as well and LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete