...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ravishing Cut Crease

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are ready for Monday! Today was definitely my day of rest. Yesterday I worked the Miss Black Arizona Pageant - So fun!! Busy! But fun! I helped enhance their already beautiful faces, even giving them different looks for the different categories. It was such a great experience and am grateful to have been given the opportunity! Big congrats the all the winners and kudos to all the contestants for going out there and giving it their all!! :)

I recently did my Back 2 MAC and got Ravishing lipstick - LOVE! (For those that might not know what Back 2 MAC is, it's a recycling program MAC has where for every 6 empty containers you turn in you get either a free lipstick, eyeshadow or lipglass. Dillard's and Nordstrom give a lipstick - only free standing MAC stores give the other options. What a great perk, right?? Don't forget to take advantage!!) Here is the look I wore yesterday to the pageant using Ravishing. I also did a cut crease on my eyes. I am loving the way it turned out!

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
MAC Blot Powder
MAC Dark Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (contour)
NYX Orchid Stick Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle (highlight)

Eyes
MAC Naked pigment (lid)
MAC Texture (crease)
MAC Typographic (define the crease and blend upward)
Elf Black Cream Liner
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Lips
MAC Ravishing lipstick


xoxo

2 comments: