...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Favorites and Loves!

Hola!! I want to share with you some of my current and all time favorite products. Ones that I use pretty much with every look and ones that I think every makeup addict, junkie, lover, etc NEEDS! :) Lets get started!


These 3 are, in my opinion, must haves!

Mac Fix+, MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC37), Equate Makeup Remover Towelettes

MAC Fix+ spray is a must have! Let me tell you why. You can use it in so many ways and it's good for the skin. It's made with "vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber". Spray it on your face prior to applying makeup and it refreshes and calms the skin. You can also spray it on your brushes to slightly wet them and apply eyeshadow, pigments, blushes, highlighter with more intensity. I also apply it to my brush before I apply my foundation. Spray it on after you complete your makeup look and its will set your makeup all day!

MAC Studio Fix Fluid is my ultimate HG foundation! I have tried everything from drugstore brands to $70 a bottle foundation and this one is THE ONE for me. It matches my skin perfectly, gives me medium to full coverage and most importantly it LASTS!! I can wear this for 8+ hours without it it fading, melting or completely just coming off. This might not be great for those with dry skin because it does have oil absorbers in it, but for normal to oily skin, its ideal! Plus it comes in a wide range of shades. Majority of people will find a match.

Equate Makeup Remover Towelettes are my equal to MAC Makeup Removing Wipes. So if you like those, definitely give these a try and for a fraction of the price! These take off EVERYTHING! I no longer use a makeup remover and separate face wash just to make sure my face is squeaky clean. I wipe my face clean with these and done! Don't get me wrong I still do use my face wash here and there and my scrubs, but for everyday use these are great!


My Go-to, Covers Anything, Everyday Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge (Medium)

I still love MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer, but this concealer is top on my list! I find myself reaching for this ALL the time. This Hard Candy concealer (sells for around $7 and sold only at Wal-Mart) covers EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!  The quality and longevity is amazing especially for the price! You only need a teeny-tiny amount. A little goes a loooong way! The down side is that it only comes in 3 colors - light, medium and tan. I mostly use this as just an under eye concealer to hide dark circles and brighten and for that purpose it is flawless!! (Well almost - it does have a tendency to crease easily, but setting it with a powder usually solves that. And for the price that one flaw is ok with me.)


Favorite Bronzer 
LORAC TANtalizer

I am not a big fan of bronzers. I find that they look too orange or too shimmery for me. But this one I love! Like I cant live without! lol I use this just about everyday. It's a perfect balance of shimmer and tan-ness (does that make sense?? lol). Its not too orange, not too dark - just perfect! I also like to use it on darker skin tones as a highlighter. (Also! I find its really pretty as a eyeshadow!)


Favorite Highligher
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skinfinsh

OMG Let me tell you, I wanted this for sooooo long! And when I finally got it, it was such a great day - nothing could of upset me! LOL But really, I LOOOVE this highlighter. I use this with just about every look. It looks beautiful on so many different skintones. I cant say enough about this - It's just stunning! It's my all time FAV highlighter!!!!!


Favorite Blush
MAC Style Blush

I got this blush not that long ago and I find myself keeping it in my purse and wearing it everyday. I love the frosty coral-peach toned color. It looks beautiful applied lightly (more natural) or heavily. LOVES!


Must Have Lip Product
OCC Lip Tar - Anime, Hoochie and Beta

I feel like no words are needed to describe the greatness of this product! Just look at the vibrant, intense colors! Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics put themselves above all other loved brands in the lip product category with these. Nothing else compares! They are perfect! Great colors - bold, bright, vibrant! Great texture - smooth, not heavy, not drying or sticky! They can also be mixed together to create your own color or mixed with other products too. I just adore these and can't wait to get more - hopefully all the colors eventually! lol :)


Favorite Lip Glosses
NARS Angelika, NYX Nude Peach and Revlon Papaya

These lipglosses are my current favs. I love the bright, hot pink color of NARS Angelika. So pretty! It also goes great on top of MAC Viva Glam Nicki. I am really in to peach and coral right now so the next to are no surprise lol. I love NYX Nude Peach for the pinky-peach color with slight shimmer. Goes great with a nude lip! Revlon Papaya is so pretty with its hot coral color and shimmer. I like to wear it with Revlon Coral Berry lipstick.

Favorite Lipsticks
MAC Viva Glam Nicki, MAC Kinda Sexy, MAC Real Sexy,
MAC Lady Danger and Revlon Berry Haute

These colors are my current favs! I love the mix of hot, bold colors and sexy nudes! These colors are pretty worn alone or mixed or under a gloss. These turn any look out! :)


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment