...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Green Smoke


Hello my fellow makeup junkies! I did this look for a 4th of July family bbq we went to. I know, not very festive, right? I really just wanted to use the green shadow out of the BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smokey Eye palette I just bought (yay for getting packages in the mail! I love getting packages in the mail...lol). So, going along with the name of the palette I did a green smokey eye. I love smokey eyes - Like love love love - probably why I bought the palette. Ha! And once again, BH Cosmetics has not disappointed me. This palette is full of perfect colors and shades with great color payoff for creating the perfect smokey look.







Eyes
BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smokey Eye Palette
(Green shade on lid and blended up through crease
MAC Espresso used to blend out green
Matte Black shade to deepen outer corner and lash line)
MAC Vanilla for highlight
BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner
NYX Dark Brown Eyeliner (lower lash line)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Blush
Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette
(Dark Bronzy shade (top row far right) mixed
with 3rd shade on bottom row)
LORAC Tanalizer Baked Bronzer (contour)
MAC Pearl Cream Color Base (Highlight)

Lips
Maybelline Nearly There Lipstick

                                          Coastal Scents Blush Palette


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment