...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Makeover Monday!

Good Morning!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend that went by sllooow! (Mine went by too fast, but I am ready to take on another Monday!) I wanted to share with you a few makeovers I did recently. I loved making these ladies feel and see how beautiful they are. Its so rewarding when clients love my work and I see the transformation in them and their confidence!

These ladies I met while volunteering at Recovery Innovations in Phoenix. They were so sweet and excited to get their makeup done. It was such a pleasure to meet and spend some time with them.




I wanted to keep their makeup very natural and a look they could recreate and wear everyday.

These next two ladies I actually work with and they wanted me to do their makeup on our lunch break lol! It was fun and a good break from work. Since we work in a corporate environment I kept their makeup simple and elegant.




Hope you all have a great week!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment