...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pink with Envy of Blue and Green!


I know I have said before that I am naturally more of a neutral-look girl, but I do like to be creative and come up with looks that are bright and colorful! This might not be a look that I personally would where out and about or just to the mall, but I do love the way this turned out! I used the BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette. This is a FAB palette for those who adore bright, bold, vibrant, colorful looks!






Face
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
MAC Studio Select Concealer
MAC Blot Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Dark (contour)
MAC Peachtwist Blush
MAC Trace Gold Blush

Eyes
BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette
BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner
Ardell #105 Lashes
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips
NYX Femme Lipstick
NYX Louisiana Lipstick


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment