...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Some Current New Favs!

Hello Beauties! I have a few new fav products that I have been using pretty much everyday and I want to share them with you! These are my go to, daytime or night time, throw them in my purse and go, current addictions.

First, is the LORAC Pro Palette. Let me just start by saying that I feel LORAC is sooo under-rated! I never understand why this line isn't more sought after...their eyeshadows are pigmented, no fallout, blend like a dream and last all day! Same goes for their blushes and bronzer! Fab! Just Fab!! Anyway so, at first I was hesitant to buy this palette as its very neutral and sort of reminded me of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, but what sold me was the bold purple (Deep Purple) shadow. I love purple and it served as enough distinction to justify buying it! lol After my first time using this palette I fell in-love with it!!! It has become my go to palette. Below are a few looks I have done using this palette. :)

Next, is the Elf Powder Brush. I use this for applying foundation. This brush is absolutely A-Mazing!!! It gives a beautiful, airbrushed, flawless application. And! The best part is its only $3!! Can't beat that!! It is by far the best foundation brush ever! (try it and let me know if you agree)

Last, is the BH Cosmetics 10 Color Camouflage Concealer Palette. This palette is great for makeup artist! It's easy to pack with its slim case and contains 10 different shades that are creamy and can easily be mixed and blended together. It also provides ideal coverage to conceal dark circles, blemishes or to highlight and contour the face.


No comments:

Post a Comment