...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Green with Envy!

Hey there! I have a few looks and posts I want to share with you all! I haven't been feeling well this past week and I have been looking and feeling pretty bummy, so I didn't get to do as many looks as I wanted to, but I'm hoping to feel better soon - Fingers crossed and have more to share!

Here is a Green eyeshadow look that I love! I love how vibrant, yet still wearable it is. I adore creative eye looks that are bright and colorful. I give major props to those who rock those looks, but me personally, I couldn't, guess I'm not daring enough. Instead I like to use one bold color and make it, wearable for everyday. I do this by applying the bright color just to the lid and using neutrals to blend through the crease.

The green I used for this look is a Ben Nye pigment called Chartreuse. If you haven't tried any Ben Nye shadows, you must! They are fab! I promise you wont be disappointed! In fact, you may become a Ben Nye addict immediately! lol I bought a bunch of sample size pigments from www.makeupgeek.com. She sells her own line of cosmetics as well as Ben Nye and MAC sample pigments and Sugarpill Cosmetics shadows and pigments. Go check it out! Plus she has a great blog and tutorials!!

Here's the look breakdown

Eyes
Ben Nye Chartreuse pigment (lid)
MAC Soft Brown (crease)
BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette - Dark green shimmer (outer V and blended through crease)
BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette - dark matte burgundy-brown (lower lash line)
Bobbi Brown Black Gel Liner (winged liner)
MAC Engraved pencil (water line)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC37)
MAC Espresso eyeshadow (contour cheeks and nose)
Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette - 5th blush top row (applied lightly and built up to apples of cheeks)
MAC Soft and Gentle (highlight)

Lips
Maybelline Nearly There
Wet n Wild Bare It All

No comments:

Post a Comment