...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Inspiration!

Hi Lovelies!! I know it's been FOREVER since I posted anything. I'm sorry I have been MIA! I'm going to get back on track and stay connected with you all! :)

So I have always been fascinated by Cleopatra and all that her image stands for - strength, beauty and power! So in honor of the Halloween season I wanted to create a modern Cleopatra look. I did some research and found a couple of my favorite Cleopatra makeups. I then did my own interpretation. So what do you guys think....? Hope you like! With my pics is my inspiration photos.

Eyes
MAC Engraved liner to outline design
NYX Black to fill in
ELF Black Cream Liner to define outline of winged design and layer on top of NYX Black for more intensity
LORAC Taupe (from LORAC Pro palette) to crease
LORAC Cream (from Pro palette also) to browbone

Cheeks
MAC Deep Dark Mineralized Skinfinish Natural to contour
5th Blush (top row) from the Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette
MAC Soft and Gentle to highlight

Lips
MAC Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment