...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Purple and Blue and Pink - Oh My!



Hi!!!!! Its Friday!!!! Here is a look I did using the BH Cosmetics 120 Color 3rd Edition palette. This look is fun and colorful, but not too bright or over the top. I dont typically wear really colorful looks (more of a netrual girl), so this one is right up my alley. Its probably about as bold as I will go (on the eyes at least) and still staying in my comfort zone. I usually save my creatively, boldly colored eyes for looks I do on other people. But you never know, I might even surprise myself one day and step out with some florecent yellow eye shadow! LoL :)



Eyes
BH Cosmetics 120 Color 3rd Edition Palette
NYX Blue Eyeshadow Pencil
Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Blush
Lorac Exposed

Lips
NARS Angelika Lipgloss

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment