...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Natural Everyday Look - Using only 5 Products

Heyy! Its....Only Tuesday....(sad face). lol So, I went to bed way too late last night and needed to get those few extra minutes of sleep this morning. I had to just pull my hair back and run out the house - no makeup! Yikes! Since I had to hurry and do my makeup at my desk once I got to work, it had to be a quick process. This then gave me the idea for a post! Ahhh!!! May I present to you my 5 min face using only 5 products!!




This is a quick and easy look for the girl who's running late (aka ME lol), the mom who doesn't have a whole lot of time to spend getting ready, or women who just want something that looks natural and is easy breezy!

Here are the product essentials:
  -Foundation (make sure it matches your skin tone perfectly. Matte foundations will work best without having to use powder. If you have dry skin go for a cream foundation that has a semi-matte finish. For those whose skin is not in need of foundation and pretty evenly toned (I am jealous), then you could skip this or just go with a dusting of powder. Powder foundations are really great too as you can determine how much coverage you want - light to full coverage. To get light coverage with a powder foundation, dust on using a fluffy brush like a kabuki brush.)
  -Blush (choose a color that just naturally enhances your cheeks - nothing to bright or shimmery)
  -Eyeliner Pencil (Browns for light/medium skin tones -Black may look too harsh or make the look appear incomplete - like you forgot to put an eye shadow on first. Black for dark skin tones. If you draw it on too thick or too harsh use a q-tip to smudge it out and look more natural)
  -Mascara (Which ever is your Fav!)
  -Lipstick (Pick a color that is close to your natural lip color and gives just a hint of color.)

Products I Used
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
MAC Blushbaby Blush
MAC Teddy Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
L'Oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment