...the Love of MakeUp and all things Beauty!

Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Rocker Chic

Hi lovelies!! When MAC recently brought back the limited addition favs I realllllyy wanted to get Candy Yum Yum but everytime I tried to buy it it was sold out! :( Instead I bought Rocker. I wasn't sure if this was a color I would like or wear but thought it would be a good addition to my MUA kit. The color is not like any other lipstick I have. It's not your typical red or dark lipstick - but this color is rich and BEAUTIFUL!! I was actually surprised how much I love this color and how it looks with my skin tone. I think this color is pretty universal too and would look stunning on just about everyone!

Check out the look....(all MAC unless others wise stated)

Eyes
Mythology (lid)
Twinks (crease)
Embark (outer V)
Swiss Chocolate (lower lash line)
Bh Cosmetics Liquid Liner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Face
Milani Red Vino Blush

Lips
Burgandy liner
Rocker lipstick
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment